Priority of Access
The Australian Government funds child care with the purpose of meeting the child care needs of families. However, the demands for child care may sometimes exceed supply.
If this happens it is important for services to allocate laces to families in accordance with the Government priority of access as follow:
Priority 1:- a child at serious risk of abuse or neglect
Priority 2:- a child of single parent who satisfies, or of both parents who satisfy the work training/study
Priority 3:- any other child
What does Day2Day Family Day Care Provide?
- A quality service with an environment that is warm and safe.
- An inclusive service for all children
- The security of consistent child care by one person, providing a stable relationship for your children
Individualized care in small groups
- A home away from home child care environment in a family home where a childˇ¦s learning and development needs are met
- Customized care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; including full time, part time, casual, occasional care, weekend and overnight care, respite care, emergency care, before and after school care and holiday care
- Transport to and from pre-school and school by care providers who drive or live in walking distance.